MANAGED SERVICES (MSP)
We now provide a proactive solution for your business. Prevent issues before they occur using our managed service support. Discover and have access to in-depth information of all devices within your organization. Contact us today for an estimate!
- System failures that go undetected can now be discovered before an unexpected crash
- Hard Drive failures
- Power Issues
- System Corruption
- Crashed Services
- Employee computers can now be worked on while they are still using them. Services or background programs can be reset or started remotely leaving the employee uninterrupted
FASTER TRACKING OF NETWORK DEVICES & IT SERVICES
- See all devices on the network all in one place via the user portal. (Filter by site/location, device type, operating system, detected issues, and much more)
- See what users are using specific machines (last logged in user)
- Receive reports of network performance that are easy to understand.
- You can now track IT services and tasks from within the user portal
- Virus protection is now integrated within your user portal, allowing you to not only to see all of your network devices, but see if they are protected. (Is virus protection installed on the machine? Is it up to date? Is it active? Are there any threats?)
- Switching from current antivirus to managed protection is easy. When current protection expires, and is removed, the managed protection can be deployed to all network devices remotely
FASTER RESPONSE TIME
- Detected issues can be automatically converted into tickets and submitted
- Minor issues that are detected can be solved instantly
- Remote connections can be created between IT and Employees with verbal verification & the click of a button
LESS DISTRACTION DUE TO TECHNOLOGY ISSUES
- Employees can spend more time on work rather than trying to fix minor technology issues.
- Issues can be detected and solved rather than getting set on the back-burner or forgotten about, which could create problems down the road.
- Updates and patches of network devices and 3rd party software can be seamlessly installed, rather than building up and creating annoyances for employees
HAVE A QUESTION?
Feel free to contact us anytime with questions or concerns. We strive to be different, we want your experience to be memorable.
Do you obtain specialized or advanced technology skills? Apply today for your chance to join the Plan First Team.
Please do not hesitate to contact us. We have friendly, knowledgeable representatives available to assist you.
LOCATION & HOURS
120 Groton Avenue, Cortland NY 13045
SPREAD THE WORD
For special deals Like or Follow us through our social media channels! All channels are listed below.