We are always willing to meet people with talent and a love of IT systems. If you would like to be considered for a position at Plan First, you will need to have a strong knowledge of many of the following areas:
- High level of interpersonal skills
- An ability to help the end user feel comfortable is a must!
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Windows
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange
- Networking (LAN/WAN)
- PC / Server hardware diagnostics and repair
- Experience with end user use of computer systems
- Maintain software and documentation libraries
- Troubleshoot network printers and multi-function devices
If you are interested in joining the Plan First team, please fill out the form below.
HAVE A QUESTION?
Feel free to contact us anytime with questions or concerns. We strive to be different, we want your experience to be memorable.
Do you obtain specialized or advanced technology skills? Apply today for your chance to join the Plan First Team.
Please do not hesitate to contact us. We have friendly, knowledgeable representatives available to assist you.
LOCATION & HOURS
120 Groton Avenue, Cortland NY 13045
SPREAD THE WORD
For special deals Like or Follow us through our social media channels! All channels are listed below.